Thursday, May 9, 2013

Crisis Suit and Tau Armor (WIP)




Most of my updates lately have been about my Dark Angels and my slow adaptation to 6th edition. In a complete change of pace and keeping with the times, here are some Tau I have been working on for Gundam John.

First off is a Crisis Suit based off of some Gundam Wing guy or another (I love how they look and like the shows, but never enough to remember which is which!).  This one was done a while back but it was one of the first Tau I had done and needed some cleaning up as my technique has improved since. Here's a look....



The highlights are much improved and I added some nice details to the plasma gun to make it stand out. Very excited on how this came out.


Also, working on this bad boy with all the options.  I'm still cleaning up the edges and trying to get the white nice and crisp. This is tedious but I am rather enjoying the focus and attention it requires.  More to come on this as it progresses.  I still need to clean the lines, highlight a bit and get a nice glossy finish on before all is said and done.

1 comment: