Friday, April 20, 2012

Here's my Assault Marine Squad Segeant.  Just needs a quick dip for some additional shading and ready to go!

Working on a new list for this weekends 2000 pointer.  This is a huge deviation from my usual Blood Angels Mech list, which now incorporates many more jump packs and termiantors.  Here's what I'm working on, assuming I can get it all painted and ready to go...If I can't the Deathwing is fully painted and ready to roll at 2000 as a fall back.

Librarian - unleash rage and shield

Assault Marines 10 Powerfist and Infernus Pistols x2 jump packs
Assault Marines 10 Powerfist and meltaguns x2 Rhino
Assault Marines 5 Power weapon, meltagun, Heavy Flamer Razorback
Assault Marines 5 Power weapon, meltagun, Assault Cannon
Death Co. 5 Powerfist, Power weaponx2, jump pacls
Death Co. Dread Blood Talons

Sanguinary Priest 2
Assault Terminators 10 hammers and shieldsx4

Stormraven Extra Armor

I have no idea if this will be good.  In fact I know it is not optimized, but it let's me bring all the models that I like in the game in a single list...except I couldn't fit in a chaplain.

While hardly optimal, the list does bring many elements that people are going to have a hard time dealing with.  10 footslogging terminators are a beast, even if it takes a while to get where they are going.  I'm hoping that the Stormraven makes that a non-factor.  If I can get the stormraven across quickly with the Death co squad/dread in my opponents face I have a feeling they'll forget the that the terminators are right behind.

The rest of the list is scoring redundancy.  Lots of marine bodies with mobility and specialized weapon.

 When I started working on this list I wanted two key In your face assault units and a lot of infantry models on the table.

Death Co. - This is a start.  I plan on incorporating the sun on the horizon theme on each plate of armor for these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment