Monday, July 30, 2012

Blogging is Hard/Henchmen Complete

I rarely am at a loss for words and coming up with content to write about for the blog comes pretty easily with all of the projects that I have going on.  Remembering to take pictures of said projects while I am working on them, or before I deliver the commission is another another matter completely.

I recently finished up a huge commission for my friend Simon. Simon was looking for some very unique henchmen for his Grey Knight Army and I can happily say that unique is what I delivered.  In my mind I was picturing a world that had been settled a generation ago by the Imperium recently under scrutiny by the inquisition.  When the Inquisitor arrives up loyal fanatics of the Emperor rise to his call from all walks of life; former military, sanctioned psykers, anyone that could hold a weapon, monkeys, crazy legless Ogryn cyborgs, etc.

Below are a few snapt shots that Simon's roomate Matt was kind enough to take for me since I had already dropped these off! Many of these are finished versions from the previous post on this project.















This is just a handful of the 75+ models I did.  I'll be adding a few more pictures later this week of some the counts as non-GW henchmen that I did, as well as a summary of how my second 6e game went this weekend and the 2000 list that is in process.

2 comments:

  1. This army is amazing. Every model is unique as far as I can tell, with something to see on each one.

    Every project of yours seems to outdo the last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben. I can't tell you how much fun I had painting these and adding little bits of flair On to each one. Though after 80+ I can't say I'm sad to see them go and be done with them.

      Thankfully the next couple projects are a bit lighter. Check out the Iron Hands guy I just did and keep checking the blog for the Avengers project!

      Delete